Lipton America's Favorite Tea Bags - 100% Natural (Choose Size - 50 or 100 Count)
Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don't just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It's the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day. To enjoy iced, simply brew 4 tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, and add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black tea brighten your day! Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission - to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea.
Lipton America's Favorite Tea Black Tea Bags:
- Lipton Black Tea Bags have a rich taste, intense color and invigorating aroma
- Carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capture as much natural tea taste as possible
- Sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage, and wrapped Stay Fresh tea trays to help preserve great tea taste and aroma
- Enjoy Lipton Tea either hot or iced
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- Caffeine - 55 mg per 8 fl. oz. serving; Theanine - 10 mg per 8 fl. oz. serving
Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea.
Instructions: For A Delicious Cup of Hot Tea, Pour Boiling Water Over A Tea Bag; Brew For 2 to 5 Minutes and Sweeten to Taste. For A Refreshing Quart of Iced Tea, Pour 4 Cups Boiling Water Over 3 to 5 Tea Bags; Brew 3 to 5 Minutes. Sweeten to Taste and Chill Or Add Ice.